Sunshine Coast multicultural residents can now apply to participate in the Migrant Work Ready program commencing on 16 September
The Migrant Work Ready program prepares migrants for jobs and improves employment opportunities.
The program includes eight workshops, a graduation event, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Participants gain an understanding of:
- Australian work culture, local life and connecting with local people
- resume writing, job hunting and interview skills
- how to create a standout LinkedIn profile
- how to make a great impression and speak with confidence
- growth of the region and job opportunities into the future
- benefits of networking and volunteering
When: Weekly workshops are on Fridays from 16 September to 11 November 2022.
Time: 9.00am to 12:30pm
Where: TAFE Queensland, Mooloolaba Campus, 34 Lady Musgrave Drive Mountain Creek.
You must submit your expression of interest using this online form. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GS2CNMB Submissions close midnight Monday 5 September.
For more details visit www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/workready