An independent not-for-profit organisation committed to supporting the well-being of our Sunshine Coast local communities through the provision of a range of support programs and fostering excellence in volunteering.
- Become the provider of choice for all volunteering opportunities and services through effective and innovative volunteer support, referral and placements.
- Build long-term relationships with individuals, member organisations, community networks and partnerships within our region.
- Identify and recruit volunteers with a diverse range of skills and backgrounds in response to community needs.
Marketing & Sales
- Increase awareness of support programs and volunteering opportunities to all stakeholders.
- Understand the needs of the community and stakeholders in order to define and expand our services to meet identified needs.
- Provide and deliver volunteer services focused on benevolent relief to our diverse communities
- Deliver quality services using the National Volunteer Standards as a baseline and incorporate new standards to cater for rapidly emerging trends.
- Ensure ongoing viability through good governance and sound financial management.
Research, Development & Innovation
- Create a design-thinking innovative collective based on collaboration of existing networks, partnerships and social enterprises.