Do you need help finding Work Experience hosts for a student? Only $95 will enable us to set up for the student to go to a host employer that matches the requirements on the registration form.
- Check the school agrees with the work experience you are planning for and that it fits with the student learning plans.
- Complete the registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will agree to place the student according to the information on the registration form. We will email you acceptance of placement or phone you to discuss any issues.
- Payment instructions:
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 154 369 946
When paying VSC, please include the student’s surname and age as reference.
- Once payment has been made and we have received your evidence of payment we will complete the Work Experience Agreement form and send details to the host, school and family as confirmation.
- Student to contact their host and set up an interview.
- At the interview- make sure that the Work Experience Agreement form is completed and signed off. Using the checklist provided to ensure that they are aware of Workplace Health and Safety, dress, hours and the type of work that they will be doing.
- Return Work Experience Agreement Form to the school Principal for signing and they will keep a copy. Doing work experience without this signed agreement at the school means that you have no authorised insurance cover.
For full details on insurance, click here
Elaine- Work Placement Officer
Mobile: 0491 098 590