A self-sustaining organisation supporting our diverse communities, by providing benevolent relief through collaborative volunteering.
An independent not-for-profit organisation committed to supporting the well-being of our Sunshine Coast local communities through excellence in volunteering.
- Become the provider of choice for all volunteering services within our operational region through effective and innovative volunteer referral and placement.
- Build long-term relationships with members, community networks and partnerships within our region.
- Identify and recruit a diverse range of skills and backgrounds in response to community needs.
Marketing & Sales
- Increase awareness of volunteering services available to all current and potential stakeholders.
- Understand the needs of the community and stakeholders to define and expand our services to meet identified requirements.
- Provide and deliver volunteer services focused on benevolent relief to our diverse communities
- Deliver quality services using the National Volunteer Standards as a baseline and incorporate new standards to cater for rapidly emerging trends.
- Ensure ongoing viability through good governance and sound financial management.
Research, Development & Innovation
- Create a design-thinking innovative collective based on collaboration of existing networks, partnerships and social enterprises.